Welcome!

I count it an honor and privilege to be able to do something I am passionate about while blessing other people. I hope you enjoy what you see and read here. Thanks for making me a part of your life.


“Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter.” ~Ansel Adams

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Miss Ryan Grace...12 Days





I really enjoyed getting to know little Ryan's parents today...we had plenty of time to chat while she  decided to be in a good mood :-)   All kidding aside, when she finally did fall asleep, we were able to get some sweet shots. But that is what newborn photography is about...patience and flexibility. I have to say that Ryan's parents exhibited both today. They are excellent parents; Ryan is one blessed girl. Honestly, I had a great time getting to know all three of them.

Wondering about the cleats? Dad is an ex-soccer player and still coaches competitive soccer; he wore the cleats in college...maybe Ryan will follow in his footsteps. Good luck to this new family of three!

No comments:

Post a Comment