Welcome!

I count it an honor and privilege to be able to do something I am passionate about while blessing other people. I hope you enjoy what you see and read here. Thanks for making me a part of your life.


“Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter.” ~Ansel Adams

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Miss Mary...Senior Pics







I can't believe my little Miss Mary is graduating!  I think I have probably known her since she was a little girl in the nursery at church, but she has recently been a part of my life because she is the best babysitter ever! My kids just love her, and now I really see why.  We had such a fabulous time the other night during our photo shoot.  She was so willing to do whatever I asked, and even suggested a few things herself.  I love that! When I got home and started working on her images, my kids asked who it was...I told them it was Mary, and they said they did not recognize her.  I think that says two things: I have not been on a date with my husband in a while (unfortunately), and our Mary has certainly grown up! She is certainly every bit as beautiful on the inside as she is in these pictures. We can't wait to see what God has in store for you this year, beautiful Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment