Welcome!

I count it an honor and privilege to be able to do something I am passionate about while blessing other people. I hope you enjoy what you see and read here. Thanks for making me a part of your life.


“Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter.” ~Ansel Adams

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Watermelon and Family












When Erin, mother of Baby Nixon whom I photographed a few months ago, asked if I could take pictures of her kids and some extended family, I was delighted to say yes. Knowing how gorgeous she and her kids are (and her husband Greg certainly does not hurt the mix ;-), and how easy going they are as well,  I had a feeling the pictures would be fun! I was right. Along with her parents, two of her sisters, her niece, and her four children, Erin and I took a stroll through a busy park on a Saturday afternoon. While meandering along my favorite "path" and taking pictures, I was able to see just how loving this family is toward each other. It was touching to see the grandparents so tenderly interact with their five grandchildren. When Erin's mom (are you sure she is not your older sister? Erin you are lucky to have such good genes!) agreed to let me take some pictures of her holding the littlest ones, I was so happy. Such sweet moments should not be forgotten...  When we "finished," as a reward for their hard "work," I took out the yummy watermelon, and told the kids (and adults) to enjoy. As you can see, they did! Thanks, Erin and family, for inviting me to capture art of your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment