Welcome!

I count it an honor and privilege to be able to do something I am passionate about while blessing other people. I hope you enjoy what you see and read here. Thanks for making me a part of your life.


“Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter.” ~Ansel Adams

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Teddi & Frank






So, my friends, Teddi and Frank, were in from Atlanta, and we decided to have an impromptu photo shoot.  I am so excited to have this amazing couple be the subject of my first blog because I have known Teddi since she was born, literally.  I have had the privilege to see her grow up, get married, and raise a family.  Her husband, Frank, is her perfect partner.  God has truly done a work in both of their lives, and it is evident how much they love each other by the look on their faces.  


No comments:

Post a Comment