Welcome!

I count it an honor and privilege to be able to do something I am passionate about while blessing other people. I hope you enjoy what you see and read here. Thanks for making me a part of your life.


“Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter.” ~Ansel Adams

Monday, May 30, 2011

Simba's School of Music - Recital 2011






My friend, K.C. Simba-Torres, owns a local music school.  Not only is she beautiful, as you can see from the image above, she is also an incredibly gifted musician and teacher.  I was so excited when she asked me to photograph this year's recital.  Not only did I get some great images of some pretty talented kids, I enjoyed three hours of classical music.  It doesn't get too much better for me. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow.......these are beautiful. LOVE the lighting !!!

    ReplyDelete