Welcome!

I count it an honor and privilege to be able to do something I am passionate about while blessing other people. I hope you enjoy what you see and read here. Thanks for making me a part of your life.


“Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter.” ~Ansel Adams

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day - 2011






My grandfather, Vernon C. Llewellyn, faithfully served this country through World War II and continued to serve until the mid 1980s.  In all, he served this amazing country for 40 years.  Every Memorial Day and Veterans' Day I am reminded of the sacrifice that both servicemen and servicewomen, along with their families, gave and continue to give.  Thank you so much for your shared and continued sacrifice...

No comments:

Post a Comment