Welcome!

I count it an honor and privilege to be able to do something I am passionate about while blessing other people. I hope you enjoy what you see and read here. Thanks for making me a part of your life.


“Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter.” ~Ansel Adams

Monday, January 23, 2012

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge | By the Book

This is my first entry into a photo challenge; I figure need to get my feet wet at some point, so this is my submission for this week's I Heart Faces photo challenge "By the Book."(I Heart Faces Photo Challenge | By the Book) These two kids were so adorable, as were their parents I must mention, it was hard to snap a bad picture. As you can see, they seemed to enjoy the props their mom brought along...


Photo Challenge Submission This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge - www.iheartfaces.com

No comments:

Post a Comment