Welcome!

I count it an honor and privilege to be able to do something I am passionate about while blessing other people. I hope you enjoy what you see and read here. Thanks for making me a part of your life.


“Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter.” ~Ansel Adams

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fresno Wildlife Rehabilitation Fundraiser





Before I was asked to photograph this fundraiser, I had no idea that this terrific organization existed! The mission of Fresno Wildlife Rehabilitation is to rehabilitate wounded animals and return them to the wild.  If that is not possible because of some condition, then they find stewards for these animals   It was amazing meeting the people who take care of these animals, but it was more amazing being able to see these creatures up close and to observe their behaviors.  God truly has an imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment