Welcome!

I count it an honor and privilege to be able to do something I am passionate about while blessing other people. I hope you enjoy what you see and read here. Thanks for making me a part of your life.


“Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter.” ~Ansel Adams

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Baby Nixon...8 Days Old




I was so excited to have had the privilege to photograph this cute boy! One...because he is the youngest baby I have had the privilege to photograph in my very short "career", and two...because his family is the sweetest.  Thanks for letting me be a part of capturing some memories, and I look forward to watching him grow...



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sandy! You did a fantastic job. We are thrilled with the pictures!

    ReplyDelete