Welcome!

I count it an honor and privilege to be able to do something I am passionate about while blessing other people. I hope you enjoy what you see and read here. Thanks for making me a part of your life.


“Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter.” ~Ansel Adams

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Another sweet blessing...




I was so excited when I found out Ruth was having baby number four.  I, personally, was hoping it was a boy because she and her husband already have three beautiful girls.  When Malachi arrived, I was elated.  Having a family with three other small children makes for a busy household, so we weren't able to take little Malachi's pictures until he was 15 days old...and he was wide awake.  He is such a blessing; I can't wait to watch him grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment